Don't think these cards are weak just because they are common.
In Magic, a common card reveals the core power of that particular suit. For White, his commons generally consist of worms, auras, ward spells, and health buffs. In this list, we take a look at the 25 best white community cards from the entire MTG Arena pool.
25. A silver faucet with a spout
Advantages of the silver-billed griffin:
- Has a good relationship between stats and mana cost for flying creatures.
- Pure White Rush can serve as a cheap flyer without any downsides.
- With cards like Heliod, your allegiance to white increases by 2.
24. The Ardenville Tacticians
Ardenvale Tactician Feats:
- It has an Adventure that gives you more flexibility than normal creatures.
- Arena Pauper's White Aggressive deck requires both click and flight effects.
- It's a great choice for an aggressive Throne of Eldraina draw deck.
23rd Infantry Battalion
Advantages of a battalion infantry soldier:
- He's great in the draft because you can have more than four in your deck if you get more.
- Midrange decks in Arena Pauper can use this as a source of card advantage.
- You can use the extra copies as fuel to discard cards like Veteran's Holy Blade.
22. Anointed Priest
Advantages of the Anointing Priest:
- For tile-based decks, this is a constant source of life.
- If he dies, you can bring him back as a token with Balsam.
- If you have multiple copies on the battlefield, the life gained will trigger the stack.
21. Runic Law Enforcer
Advantages of Law-Runen Enforcer:
- This is a great single-use deck that handles white aggressive decks very well.
- The Enforcer's cheap ability is cheap and stops the enemy's biggest threats.
- Having two defenses prevents your opponent from attacking with 1/1 minions.
20. Renounce worldliness
The benefits of renouncing worldliness are as follows:
- Exile is useful for impenetrable spells like gods in Theros Beyond.
- It is good to play in the main deck as protection from artifacts or spells.
- Cycling allows you to fill out a tab if you don't have a destination.
19. True Love's Kiss
Benefits of true love's kiss:
- If a deck in the meta uses a lot of artifacts or spells, it's a great main deck.
- Exile is great for unbreakable spells like gods in Theros Beyond.
- You get a card advantage because it removes a permanent when it is replaced by a card.
18. Endurance feat
- This is a great option for any draft deck looking for combat mechanics.
- You can use it offensively or defensively, depending on how you use the protective effect.
- The extra +1/+1 counters it leaves give you more value than similar spells.
17 Instant flash
Advantages of momentary flashing:
- You can use this to save your creatures in response to removal spells.
- Works synergistically with creatures that have a good Go into Battle (ETB) skill.
- It's two-for-one as Flashback allows you to cast it again from the graveyard.
Advantages of revitalization:
- This is a great factor to activate a card like Gryphon's Nest, which is activated by living.
- Control decks can use this as a way to gain more temporary stability by increasing total health.
- It is a card-neutral life-enhancing spell as it is replaced by a card.
15. The gift of an angel
Benefits of Angelic Gifts:
- This is a cheap and permanent way to add evasion to your creatures.
- Increases the number of spells you have on cards that care for it, such as All That Glitters.
- This is a neutral aura, even if the target dies later because you drew a card.
14. The Solidarity Badge
Advantages of the Solidarity cassette:
- The 1/1 creature she creates grants your main minion some shield from sacrifice effects.
- Getting +1/+1 and first hit makes your enchanted minions unstoppable.
- This is a cheap spell that triggers abilities on cards like Sector Ten Legionnaire.
Benefits of Defiant Strike:
- This can provide enough power to surprise and trade with your opponent's creature.
- This is almost a free +1/+0 effect because it only costs one mana and you get a replacement card.
- You can use this as a cheap way to activate abilities on cards like feathers.
12. Holy cat
Advantages of holy cats:
- It's a cheap creature with a lifelink that consumes one mana and is an ideal target for buffing stat auras.
- With the help of lotion, you can resurrect him as a white zombie cat.
- Her creature type makes it a one-drop card for the Cat Tribe deck.
11. The Watching Eye
Guardian's Eye Feats:
- Having Vigilance allows your magical creatures to attack and defend at the same time.
- The low escape cost allows it to be cast from the graveyard multiple times.
- It's great for aura-based decks or creatures with target-based effects.
10. Quick response
Advantages of quick response:
- Destroy any creature that attacked or tapped to use an activated ability.
- You can use it whenever you want unlike most of the target removal spells which are spells or spells.
- It's a cheap spell that destroys a creature that isn't common with whites.
Greatness of Pacifism:
- From its first print, it's a star in every draft format.
- This corresponds to a creature like Tur, who can constantly bring the dead back to life.
- You don't have to craft it as it is included in the Arena Starter Set and is always available in Best of One mode.
8. Passionate speaker
Advantages of a passionate speaker:
- It has a good stat to mana cost ratio and has the right abilities.
- Having many on the battlefield is great because the health gain starts in any case.
- Life boost trigger decks want this to be a second turn game.
7. Omen of the Sun
What are the benefits of a sun omen:
- Create two bodies that take full advantage of effects like Glorious Anthem.
- You can play with it to create unexpected blockers or attackers.
- This will give you more motivation or commitment when playing big decks.
6. Terapeuta Drannith
Drannith Healer Abilities:
- In addition to his abilities, he also has a good stat to mana cost ratio.
- Each will give you a separate trigger, so the more copies you have, the more lives you drop.
- Once on the battlefield, aggressive decks will not be able to deal damage.
5. Calameter's Blessing
What are the benefits of Karametra blessings?
- Even without secondary effects, giving a creature +2/+2 is already a good fighting technique.
- Protect your creatures from slaughter and mass removal.
- Cheap mana makes it easy to store mana for use.
4. Soul Keeper
- His ability is activated by both you and your opponent's minions.
- Life boost triggers stack when you have multiple copies on the battlefield.
- This is the perfect single-use deck for a deck based on life boost triggers.
3. Turn on the alarm
Advantages of raising the alarm:
- You get two bodies that take full advantage of effects like Glorious Anthem.
- This can be used as a surprise interceptor to ambush enemy attackers.
- Create non-human creatures that lend themselves to decks like Winota.
2. Healing Eagle
Benefits of Healer Hawk:
- It's a good one-shot for decks that want to receive life effects consistently.
- You can take advantage of Lifelink by making it a prime target for stat-boosting auras.
- Unlike ground life links, flying gives you a higher chance to attack.
1. Nahiri's enslavement
What are the benefits of Nahiri slavery:
- This is a great answer for fighting commanders who lack static abilities.
- Unlike the Banishing Light effect, there is no risk of ETB being triggered if it is destroyed.
- A cheap target deck can be used as a cheap solution against planeswalkers.
You may also be right. . . interested:
- The 10 best Magic: The Gathering Arena decks
- Guides, tips and tricks for MTG Arena
- The best Magic Arena games to buy: a guide for beginners and intermediate players
- Magic Arena: the best ways to get cards
- Top 15 Mythical Rarities in MTG Arena
- Magic Arena ranking system explained
- The best single decks in Magic Arena
Can you get free cards in MTG Arena? ›
Planeswalker Decks and Gift Packs
If you buy any of the Planeswalker Decks (starting with Guilds of Ravnica), you'll also get a code which you can redeem for MTG Arena codes to get all the cards in the deck—for free!
You'll also be able to grab MTG Arena codes from pre-release packs. You'll find a long code on a card inside the pack that will net you a few more packs from the set the pre-release is for.How do you get the best cards in MTG Arena? ›
Quests. Quests are the easiest way to get ahead on MTG Arena. Quests range between rewarding 750 or 500 gold, depending on the difficulty, and every day you also get daily win bonuses, up to 15 game wins, that reward another 750 gold worth of value, plus some random cards that can be anything from commons to mythics.Which mtg decks come with arena codes? ›
- Basri Ket, Devoted Paladin.
- Teferi, Timeless Voyager.
- Liliana, Death Mage.
- Chandra, Flame's Catalyst.
- Garruk, Savage Herald.
- Vivien, Nature's Avenger.
- Chandra, Flame's Fury.
- Sorin, Vampire Lord.
- Fill Up Pack Tracks. While buying Packs does have the chance to drop a Wildcard in the pack itself, MTG Arena has an additional guaranteed system of acquiring Wildcards. ...
- Open the Vault. Collecting cards fills up the MTG Arena Vault. ...
- Open Packs. ...
- Buy the Wildcard Bundles.
Wildcards can be obtained in booster packs, and are available in all rarities: common, uncommon, rare, and mythic rare. As you acquire commons and uncommons of which you already own 4 copies, you earn progress to fill your Vault. Once you fill your Vault, you also get wildcards - 3 uncommon, 2 rare, and 1 mythic.Does MTG Arena give you all cards? ›
Unlike Magic Online, MTG Arena only focuses on the newest cards and game modes. It features the full card sets in Standard, with around 1,000 new cards added every year.How many MTG Arena codes can you redeem? ›
The prerelease codes redeem for six booster packs, while the promo packs redeem for only one booster. However, the limit is 5 per MTG Arena account with the promo packs.
1. Copy the decklist from your source, starting with the word “Deck” down to the last card in the list. 2. In MTG Arena, navigate to your “Decks” tab and then click “IMPORT” at the bottom of the screen.Can you get legendary cards from higher arena? ›
If you are at Arena 7 or above, Legendary Trades will also appear about 4 times in 30 days! Epic Trades will appear every Sunday, and the rest of the days will be Common and Rare Trades. All cards are available for trade, even cards you have not yet unlocked! However, they cannot be from higher Arenas.
Does MTG Arena have codes? ›
In MTG Arena, codes are a great way to get in-game items such as booster packs, cosmetic upgrades, and XP. They can be found in many places too, including select physical Magic: The Gathering products, giving you plenty of opportunities to play! YOU CAN NOT REDEEM CODES ON THE MOBILE VERSION OF THE APP AT THIS TIME.How many free decks do you get in MTG Arena? ›
MTG Arena has 15 free decks that are given to new players and existing players as they are updated each year. This guide has each decklist as well as the list of rares and mythics granted, so you can plan your collection ahead.Which MTG deck to buy? ›
- Jeskai Control.
- Mono-Green Aggro.
- Esper Midrange.
- Boros Aggro.
- Grixis Vampires.
1. Black Lotus. Black Lotus has long held a reputation as the most valuable Magic: The Gathering card ever made, dating from MTG's very first set, Limited Edition Alpha, released in 1993.Are fake Magic cards illegal? ›
Proxies aren't legal in MTG, and depending on how they're made, they sometimes skirt the line of legal in general. Counterfeit cards and proxy cards aren't technically the same.How to get free cards on so rare? ›
- Create Your Sorare Account.
- Complete the Onboarding Process where you will receive your Starter Cards.
- Choose Your Favourite Team, and Create your Club Logo.
- You must then purchase 5 Players from the Sorare Auction House.
- Once you have done this, you will receive your Free Limited Card from Sorare.
Again, you don't need to buy gems in Arena's store to get them, there are plenty of ways to earn them for free. The only thing you need to spend is your time. If you've got the Mastery Pass, you can get up to 800 gems by leveling up. You also get a Draft token at level 15, which will net you at the very least 50 gems.Is it easy to get cards in MTG Arena? ›
Crafting cards in MTG Arena is super simple. You have Common, Uncommon, Rare and Mythic Wildcards. These are earned in packs, from opening a certain number of packs and as part of the free and premium Mastery Pass. They are all earned at different rates based on their rarity.How rare are mythic cue cards? ›
Mythic cards are powerful but very rare. Every pack has a small chance of giving a mythic except those packs where every card is a guaranteed (because there's no free slots for the mythic). While the odds are not known, experience suggests that the average is about 1 mythic per 750 to 1000 packs opened.How rare is a mythic MTG card? ›
There is about a 1 out of 8 chance per booster pack to get a mythic rare instead of a rare. The reason is when printing, usually 15 out of 121 cards on a sheet are mythic rare instead of rare, giving us the 1/8 approximation.
What are the chances of getting a mythic rare in MTG Arena? ›
Uncommons in this slot can upgrade to rares at approximately 1:3. Rares in this slot can upgrade to mythics at a rate of approximately 1:5. Each Mythic Booster always has a Mythic Rare in the Rare slot, unless it's replaced with a Rare Wildcard.What is the fastest way to get packs in MTG Arena? ›
One of the fastest ways to collect the newest cards on MTG Arena is by playing Limited—that is, jumping to a Draft or Sealed event and opening new packs.What happens if you get more than 4 of the same card in MTG Arena? ›
If you open a card you don't have four copies of, you get the card. If you open the fifth copy of a card, one of two things will happen: If it's a rare or mythic rare card, it'll be replaced by another random rare or mythic rare card from the same set.Can you use old cards in MTG Arena? ›
Historic is MTG Arena's largest Constructed format, filled with both old and new Magic cards. Digital-only cards are legal in this format, including rebalanced versions of existing cards.
Each ladder has six ranks: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, and Mythic, and each rank is broken down into four tiers. In the first rank (Bronze), losses don't lose you any tiers but once you get to the next rank (Silver) you will start to lose tiers if you lose a match.What is the maximum deck size in MTGA? ›
There is no maximum deck size, however, the player must be able to shuffle their deck unassisted. Players may have a sideboard of up to a maximum of 15 cards, and exchanges of cards between games are not required to be on a one-for-one basis, so long as the player adheres to the 60 card minimum deck size.What is the max token in MTG Arena? ›
In a move that further distances MTG Arena from paper Magic: The Gathering, the developers for MTG Arena have decided to put a limit on the amount of tokens on each player's side of the battlefield at one time to 250.Can you use fake MTG cards in tournaments? ›
If the player knew that the card was counterfeit and used it anyway, then the penalty is Cheating, and the player should be Disqualified from the tournament.Can you sell MTG Arena cards? ›
Unlike some other online card games, such as Hearthstone, MTG Arena does not allow players to sell or disenchant their cards for in-game currency or other cards. This means that any card you acquire in MTG Arena is yours to keep forever, unless you decide to delete your account or the game shuts down.Do Secret Lair codes expire? ›
They are either for Sleeves, Card Styles, Alternative-Art Cards, or a bundle of the above. As with most MTG Arena codes, the limit is one code per MTGA account. So far, all the released Secret Lair codes haven't expired, even though some were bound to expire one year after their release.
What is the most powerful God in MTG? ›
- 1 Thassa, Deep-Dwelling. Finally, we're back to Theros for the god of the sea, Thassa.
- 2 The Locust God. ...
- 3 Heliod, Sun-Crowned. ...
- 4 Birgi, God of Storytelling. ...
- 5 Tergrid, God of Fright. ...
- 6 Esika, God of the Tree. ...
- 7 Xenagos, God of Revels. ...
- 8 Iroas, God of Victory. ...
As the original major Magic villain, Yawgmoth set the standard for all who followed him. A standard which, one could argue, none have surpassed since.
Affinity/Raffinity/Ravager Affinity. Debatably the most powerful aggro deck that has ever existed, Affinity is an Artifact-based aggro deck using mainly cards from the Mirrodin block. It uses creatures with the Modular ability as well as creatures that can be played cheaply or for free due to the Affinity ability.What arena do you get your first legendary? ›
Legendary cards are unlocked in Arena 4. From there on, you have chances of finding one. Like the name “Legendary,” they are very rare; hence, a bit of luck is also involved in getting those cards.What king level do you need for Arena 15? ›
But for the competitive Clash Royale players, you'll want to stick to the Path of Legends. This is unlocked at Arena 15 in Trophy Road (5000 Trophies/King Level 30). Once unlock, tap on the icon next to the Battle button on the main screen.Can you drop out of Arena 16? ›
When the player reaches a new Arena, they cannot drop back down to a previous Arena. However, players can still be demoted to a lower League.What is the code for arena alchemy? ›
If you're into Alchemy, you can grab some free packs using the code: PlayAlchemyNewCapenna. On top of those, you can also find codes within pre-made decks you can buy as well as pre-release packs.Can MTG Arena codes be used more than once? ›
A: No, there is a limit on the number of MTG Arena pack codes that can be redeemed per account. This means you can only redeem one Prerelease code and up to 5 Promo Pack codes from each set.Do MTG Arena codes expire? ›
Also they do expire but they all expire at once so you won't be left with 1. If you are talking about what I think you are talking about you can only redeem one per account so even if you put in two codes you will only get 1 ticket. Also they do expire but they all expire at once so you won't be left with 1.What should my first MTG deck be? ›
In the early days, I suggest building decks with around 24 creatures, 12 spells, and 24 land. Obviously these numbers are not set in stone, so if you want to make a deck with a 20/16/24 configuration, then go right ahead.
What is the best starting deck MTG Arena? ›
- 1 Stealthy Subterfuge (Black/Blue)
- 2 Strength In Numbers (White/Green) ...
- 3 Grave Matters (Black/Green) ...
- 4 Blossoming Growth (Blue/Green) ...
- 5 Spellweaver (Red/Blue) ...
- 6 Ignite The Forge (Black/Red) ...
- 7 Storm Of Blades (White/Red) ...
- 8 On The Hunt (Red/Green) ...
Choose the White-Blue deck to take control of the game—casting spells to stall your opponent while you fill the skies with a deadly swarm of creatures.What color deck is best in magic? ›
Blue is defined by knowledge and intellectualism, and it has the signature ability to draw and manipulate cards. This is among the most powerful things you can do in competitive Magic and has made blue historically the strongest color (which becomes more apparent in formats where cards from the 1990's are legal).What is the most used card MTG? ›
|1||Sheoldred, the Apocalypse||2.8|
|4||Etali, Primal Conqueror||2.0|
The standard 52-card deck of French-suited playing cards is the most common pack of playing cards used today.How to get mtg packs cheap? ›
Use online stores, your local communities, vendors at large events, and even local marketplaces to get good deals on all the packs you need for speculating, drafting, or playing with friends.What is the best way to get new MTG cards? ›
Play Draft Ranked Events
If you have some Gold or Gem sitting in your MTG Arena wallet, then by far the best way to grow your collection of cards, is by playing Draft Ranked events. They give a lot more cards than just buying Booster Packs do, so make sure to take advantage of this.
Hence for drawing a card from a deck, each outcome has probability 1/52. The probability of an event is the sum of the probabilities of the outcomes in the event, hence the probability of drawing a spade is 13/52 = 1/4, and the probability of drawing a king is 4/52 = 1/13.